[seul-edu] VALinux school admin software?

Was it on this list that someone posted recently about VALinux being
interested in getting together a group of schools to fund the development of
administrative software?  I was wondering if anything had come of it.

I am working on designing a new high school, and it looks like we are going
to need a customized program to create and track individualized learning
plans for our students.
--
Tom Hoffman
hoffman@as220.org