Re: [seul-edu] BBS?

Some web CGI's, etc. on your local network might do the trick:

I've found a number of free, very useful BBS-type CGI's on
http://cgi.resourceindex.com; I think one I liked was Discus, and WWWBoard is
another good one that's in wide use.  I've installed Discus a couple of
times; it's pretty easy.

Also, there are some excellent BBS or news-type programs that use PHP and
MySQL.  Check out Squishdot, for example.

Also, check out the list of apps at our very own seul.org/edu.

Jeff Nelson