Re: [seul-edu] Fw: Introducing myself]

On Tue, 29 May 2001, Douglas Loss wrote:

> > Anyway...  I'm a big Linux advocate, and I'm a game
> addict...
> > though more
> > in terms of programming games than playing them. :)
> >
> > I'm also eager to see Open Source software used in schools,
> > especially since
> > things like Linux fit so well on older equipment, which is
> > what many schools
> > are often stuck with.

Glad to have you aboard, Bill!  Folks, if you haven't seen any
of Bill's games, take a look at them.  They're very nice, and
are aimed at kids rather than other Linux coders.  My son enjoys
Bobobot and Circus Linux, along with the occasional Mad Bomber
session.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.