RE: [seul-edu] Fw: Re: Help, I need backup

Thanks for all your suggestions. They proved useful.

I had the meeting this morning and was pleasantly surprised. The county
wants control over all hardware and would like a consistent solution for
hosting about 80 schools.

I presented Zope and open source and he seemed very interested. No promised
were made by a long shot but I think he will seriously consider it. I'll
know in about a month if this has been another victory for open-source.

jmellen

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA Reporter / Television Producer