Re: [seul-edu] Students can access Principal's files!

This sounds to me like you are having a problem with automount and/or
NFS.  You may have to review how you have the NFS permissions setup,
(rootsquash etc.).  You can usually stop all NFS and Autofs stuff using
the scripts in /etc/init.d, like "/etc/init.d/autofs stop".

If a directory is currently exported via automount you can see this
behavior of not being able to change directory permissions.

- cameron

--
- cameron miller
- UNIX Systems Administrator