Re: [seul-edu] donated computers announcement, take 2

On Thursday 02 May 2002 20:52, Doug Loss wrote:
> Roger Dingledine was concerned that the list
> of links in the next to last paragraph looks clunky in an email message and
> breaks up the readability of it; I don't know just what we can do about
> that.

Footnote the lot. [1]

> Leon, could you do another revision?  After we see it and send it along to
> Schoolforge for their rubberstamp, we'll need a list of places to send the
> message.  I know about the Linux community sites, but they're not the
> places that most need to see this.

El Reg. ZDnet. OSopinion.

Some education sites. Every ed magazine, list and news site you can find
(including gummint internal ones) and homeschooling mags and lists, should
have a copy. We should build a permanent, organised (classified) list of
these.

What have we got to lose? CNN, MSN, Australian Broadcasting Commission, BBC,
print newspapers, crop it for letters to editors etc. Probably a few
man-days' work in there, but worth it.

Cheers; Leon

[1] Like this: http://www.cyberknights.com.au/schools.phtml