Re: [seul-edu] Beyond awareness... moving towards migration!

Paul Nelson wrote:

> [big snip]

Wonderful message, Paul!  As before, this needs to get out to a much wider audience than just us.  Could you (or us, if you'll let us) send this
on to all the usual venues in the Linux world in addition to the broader news sites?  I'm thinking ZDnet, CNN, etc.