Re: [seul-edu] Legal questions [was Re: They changed the

Hi:  Thanks, and I apologize if I'm giving an uncomfortable pursuit of
this issue, and this goes for Stephen as well.

thanks,
Tom Poe
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
http://renotahoe.pm.org/

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Douglas Loss wrote:

 > Stephen C. Daukas wrote:
 >

 > > Your strong opinion notwithstanding, it is still just an opinion.
 > > Theirs may be just an opinion as well and they may even be proved
 > > wrong.  But, you can be damn sure their legal department believes the
 > > law supports their opinion (nothing goes out of MS without legal
 > > review).  I do not believe we can say the same.
 > >
 > If it will ease people's concerns, I'll contact Dean Pannell
("dinotrac" on LinuxToday) and ask him to look over what we develop.
Dean _is_ a lawyer.