[seul-edu] Finishing touches to MS rebuttal

I'd like to get our MS rebuttal out to the media in approximately
15-18 hours.  Here in Eastern North America that would be about 6-9
AM.  If the media wherever you are would be better served with an
earlier or later release, use your best judgement in sending it to
them.  I'll work up a list of contacts we have to send to later
today.  If you have ideas of where this should go and you haven't
mentioned them to us yet, _now_is_the_time_!  Leon, could you make
the changes you're going to and send us a final draft?  This will
not be a request for comments, but a final copy that we will send
out.  When I post the list of contact addresses, if anyone can help
send to them please feel free to speak up and take responsibility
for that part of the task!