Re: [seul-edu] Donated Computers announcement, Take IV

Hi Tom

Please accept my apologies for replying to a post without first introducing
myself.

I have been a member of Computer Angels since October last year and I am
currently acting in the role of Marketing Coordinator. This position does
not officially exist, but recognising the need, allows me to develop a
marketing stategy for Computer Angels and work towards implementing the
short term and long term plans in a volunteer capacity.

I am also a community contact for the OpenOffice.org Marketing Project and
have recently particpated in a worldwide launch from right here in Perth,
Western Australia.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)