Re: [seul-edu] ISO software evals

lep wrote:

> Doug,
>
> there was a page for an education distribution started a while back
>
>   http://eduwiki.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Linux_Education_Distribution
>
> I checked and the info is still there if you want to use it. I think
> the page for math software is a good place to start for that.

Thanks, Larry, I'd forgotten that.  Those of you looking at the "Math"
category should look here first.  Those looking at other categories
may want to too, as it may have procedures that are generally useful.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--