Re: [seul-edu] OpenBook

Chris Puttick wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to the OpenBook library system
> project of the Technology Resource Foundation? The TRF appears to
> have died a death, but I was hoping someone had carried on the
> project. (or would be interested in carrying on the project?)

To be honest, I never heard of OpenBook till now.  But you can find
12 other library applications listed here:

http://richtech.ca/cgi-bin/seul/seulvw.pl?category=Library

Including Koha, the system OpenBook started from.  It sounded from
what I could find as though TRF was mostly a marketing group
anyway.  If you'd like to help, I'm sure the folks at Katipo would
be happy to have you.