Re: [seul-edu] fwd - incluir datos

Michael,
They're asking for us to "include their name and address," but they don't say
why.  I went to their site, which is for a university in Bolivia.  There's
nothing there to explain their interest in seul/edu.

My guess is that it's part of a random marketing mailing, and maybe you should
ignore it, especially since later on in the message it states, "In case there
is an indispensable requirement, please do not notify."

Jeff