From: Jackson Miller <reply@jaxn.org>
To: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Subject: Re: Question about eduBase
Date: 14 May 2003 14:47:16 -0500

eduBase is being used in one school in a patchwork kinda way.
Unfortunately, as my family grew (2 new kids) my wife and I had to move
closer to our family.  As a result I had to leave my very cool education
job for a moderately cool IT company.  As such I am no longer
developing/maintaing eduBase.

Keep up the good work!

-Jackson

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain