[seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about drawboard]

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Tomasz Zielinski <tomash@fidonet.org.pl>
To: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Subject: Re: Question about drawboard
Date: 14 May 2003 22:51:39 +0200

On 14 May 2003, Doug Loss wrote:

>    That brings me to my question.  Is drawboard currently in use in a
> school?  If so, I can put it on the Phase 2 list.  Thanks for your help!

This is an email I received three weeks ago:

"Thanks for your board! We are trying it out in my school in Hong Kong,
where we can really use some remote learning given the situation.  Don't
know if we can really use it yet, here is a few things that we have in
question
(...)

As you might of heard, we are sort of in some deep trouble here in HK.
Situation is as bad as you have heard from the news.  My school, a
secondary school, will finally going back to normal schedule next week.
Primary schools are not starting until further notice, may be another
week.

So, my school is looking into some remote classroom alternative. (...)"

As you see, Drawboard was used in regular school as a teaching tool.
Currently I'm working on Drawboard 2.0, which will include teacher's
control panel with grant/revoke paint privledges for every connected
client, so it will be more attractive for school usage.

Best regards from Poland!

TomasH AKA Tomek Zieliński              __o
      @fidonet.org.pl                  `\<,
      www.tomash.fidonet.org.pl        O/ O

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain