[seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about RADB]

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Joris Bontje <jbontje@suespammers.org>
To: Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net>
Subject: Re: Question about RADB
Date: 16 May 2003 00:46:07 +0200

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 05:44:47PM -0400, Doug Loss wrote:
> [SEUL project]
>
>    That brings me to my question.  Is RADB currently in use in a
> school?  If so, I can put it on the Phase 2 list.  Thanks for your help!

Dear Doug,

I did create RADB for my highschool like 4 years ago. Last year I have
been working on an improved version, but the school did fail to answer
my emails with questions about their requirements. Hence I did lose
interrest and stoppep working on it.
I don't think that the public RADB version is of any use nowadays,
several public addressbook applications exist which could be used
instead.  Probably it is better to drop RADB from your list.

Good luck with your project,
Joris Bontje
--
PGP Key: http://pgp.dtype.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF19326A9
Key fingerprint = 730D 9B3A F406 F28A 957D 6397 31E8 6D4C F193 26A9

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain