[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about kmuser]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Re: Question about kmuser]
- From: Doug Loss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:30:53 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:31:16 -0400
- Organization: Bloomsburg University
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030313 Minotaur/0.1a
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Question about kmuser
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:27:04 +0200
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Klaus-Dieter Möller)
To: Doug Loss <email@example.com>
Doug Loss schrieb:
As you may know, we're working on an ISO of educational software
<http://www.seul.org/edu/iso.html> for Linux at the SEUL/edu project.
Our main requirement for applications to be included on this ISO is that
they be scholastically useful (we're focussing on K12 schools). We've
been evaluating as many of the apps that we know about as we can, but
the effort is languishing as many volunteer projects do. I've
determined that any app that is currently being used in one or more
schools has de facto demonstrated that it is scholastically useful and
has passed our Phase 2 evaluation.
That brings me to my question. Is kmuser currently in use in a
school? If so, I can put it on the Phase 2 list. Thanks for your help!
Yes, it is used in a highschool with 650 pupils. There is a new version
in work with much better import of ascii-lists.
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.
Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mark Twain