seul-edu sub-projects

We are rapidly growing to the point that we may need to divide into
sub-projects just to keep the momentum going.  I propose that we consider
having a gradebook (and administrative software) sub-project, a courseware
(and Micah's launchpad) sub-project, a home (for "edutainment" things like
Oregon Trail and Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego) sub-project, and that
 we use seul-edu for general discussion and generation of new ideas.  We
haven't set these sub-projects up yet; this is just a proposal.  What do you
think?

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes