[seul-edu] Writing seul-edu

This isn't especially consequential, but I thought you might find it
interesting.

Over on seul-pub-www we recently had a small discussion on how to write
the name of our group.  Up till now we've generally used seul-edu, but
I've also seen many other combinations of upper and lowercase letters
and separation characters.

I think that after that discussion I'm going to start using SEUL/edu as
the proper writing of our name for everything other than the mailinglist
name, which is properly seul-edu.  SEUL/edu shows that the SEUL part is
an acronym for Simple End User Linux, and the "/" is a common separator
in computer parlance showing a parent/child relationship.  Plus, I like
the way it looks.  Does anyone else have any thoughts on this, or is it
just too trivial to be concerned with?