[seul-edu] A followup

Doug Loss wrote:

> I just saw this on LinuxToday:
>
> Rob Kennedy: Fisher Price has a kids game for linux! :)
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002SA1Z/102-0541643-0450406
>
> I haven't seen it yet, but this is something we should look into very
> quickly!

I just hopped over to Amazon.com and browsed through all The Learning
Company's listings.  I found one other game that indicates Linux
support, Treasure Cove:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/electronics/electronics-glance/-/B00002SAMH/102-0541643-0450406

Both these games seem to have an extreme range of OSs supported; I
wonder if they're written in Java and so can claim all these OSs?
Anyway, these sorts of things are _really_ needed to get Linux onto the
home user's desktop.  Their lack is the only reason I have anything
non-Linux in my home (an old Mac).