[seul-edu] Change of address

Folks,

   I apologize for posting this here, but it's the best way I could
think of to reach the most people who might need the information.

   I've recently changed my ISP, and so have a new email address.
Please direct all personal mail to me to <dloss@suscom.net>.  The old
address will still work through at least the end of January, but I'd
like to try to move all my mail to this new address as soon as possible.