Re: [seul-edu] Zope in education

Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I'm working on developing a grant idea that would involve integrating our
> Web site with the existing student data base. Naturally I thought of
> Bruno's EDUML since Python (and therfore Zope) speak XML so fluently.
> Imagine my surprise (and delight) when I discovered that Bruno himself is
> using Zope on his site!

Yes, Zope is really interesting, and I would like to use it for Promath.
One of its most important features : enabling CGI programms to keep
persistent data from one call to the other.

As you just speak of EDUML, I'm grasping the opportunity to say that
CLX-EDUML archives are now on line
"http://gaia.anet.fr/clx-eduml/"

CLX-EDUML is a (French speaking) mailing-list dedicated to educational
applications development especially in relation with EDUML format.
CLX-EDUML does accept what you write, also in other languages.

--
Odile Bénassy,
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/"