[seul-edu] Web site prototype

On the sidelines I've been working on a prototype of the seul-edu web site.
 Hopefully, the prototype (complete with the CSS file) will be finished by
the 25th or the 26th of November.  At that point, I'll move it from my
personal directory to http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu:81/edu/.

Ian--don't give up on utilizing tables to format the page--let me have a go
at it before we switch to something else.

Thank you for the chance to contribute to something worthwhile,

Michael Viron
Project Coordinator,
Internal Documentation Development, LinuxKB
Project Coordinator & Administrator,
General Education Online (http://wsdo.sao.uwf.edu/~geo/)