Re: [seul-edu] Announcement: LingoTeach

Hey Odile,

Odile Bénassy wrote:

> Look at "parameter" matrix in attached file

That looks really great. Is it really that easy? I would also like to
have a Sound tag in each Expression, and some infromation about the
speaker (to allow for people with different accents etc.). But as I
understand it's possile to enhance that later. What is the id thing for?
How do I get or make this number?

I will probably upgrade LingoTeach next weekend.

BTW: For now, it's localized for English, French, German, Spanish, and
Japanese, and I have simple lessons for all of these languages, too.
Thanks to the world! Finnish and Swedish are on the way.

Thank you

--reto

--
Reto Stamm