[seul-edu] Zope and SEUL

Roger tells me that putting Zope on SEUL wouldn't be that big a deal, but that
we'd need someone to maintain it and just generally act as the SEUL Zopemaster.
Unless someone steps forward for the task (and frankly, I'm not qualified for
it), we don't want to throw Zope into the mix.  But if someone does, Zope would be
a very useful addition to the SEUL site.  Any volunteers?

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give