[seul-edu] CUE Computer Users in Education Conference - Sacramento, Calif.

With many thanks to Linux Mandrake, SEUL will have a presence at the CUE
conference. << www.cue.org>> from  November 9 -11.

We will be sharing a booth with Linux Mandrake, and will have an
opportunity to communicate with Educators and Administrators that are
already focused on using computers.   I am not great on these
announcements, but I would like to see anyone that can make it to the
conference.  As an aside, if there are any of you on this list that may
know someone that plans to attend, please have them stop by the Linux
Mandrake booth, with SEUL, and we will chat with them.

Looking forward to seeing you al there.

Bill Ries-Knigtht