[seul-edu] Printer can't print files over 8MB?

I've been having a problem with my print server here at school.  I'm not
sure if it's a Samba problem or just a printer setup problem and thought
I would see if anyone has any ideas.

People have complained in the past about not being able to print
files.... that they would get sent to the que, seem like they were being
processed, and then nothing comes out and it disappears of the que.  I
have an old 486 with 32MB of RAM, and 72MB of free space on my spooling
partition.  with my trials today, I sent a file that was about 40MB and
only 8MB would be "accepted".  One page would print and then nothing
else.  I've tried a lot of different settings on the clients to no
avail.  Same result each time.  Thoughts?

I'm using:
-Windows clients via Samba
- 2.2.14 kernel on the print server
- swap space of 64MB of which almost none is used, even duing print job
- HP2100 setup in printcap as a remote printer via JetDirect
- printer has 4 MB of mem.

Thanks,
Ryan Booz
Tech Coordinator