[seul-edu] Re: Manhattan (fwd)

For those of you looking at grade book applications (or working on them)

Jeff

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:46:54 -0400
From: Steven Narmontas <snarmont@wnec.edu>
To: jwaddell@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Manhattan

Jeff Waddell wrote:

> Looks to be really neat, and I look forward to the seeing the code.
>
> You may be interested in exploring the SEUL/edu project
>
> http://seul.org/edu
>
> mailing list archives at
>
> http://seul.org/archives/seul-edu
>
> They are currently discussing gradebook applications and how to do
> them.... Looks like you could give them some very good insights into this
> endeaver.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jeff Waddell
>
> PS.  If you are interested in kids games that are "free" then look into my
> own project kidsgames at http://smluc.org/SIA/kidsgames/

Jeff,

In case you haven't heard, I've finally released Manhattan under the
General Public License.

Visit http://manhattan.sourceforge.net to learn more and to download a
copy.  While you're there, consider joining the mailing list
(Click on "Mailing List") to keep up to date on developments.

Thanks
Steve Narmontas
Manager, Educational Technology Center
Western New England College