Re: [seul-edu] New High School

Thanks for the many responses to my questions on the new high school.  I
will definitely look into your suggestions Doug!!!

Fr. Raphael Davis, O. Praem.

P.S.  Does anyone know of any good companies that do consulting for filling
out e-rate forms?  The one place that I was thinking of is no longer
accepting anymore schools (Fundsforlearning.com).  My concern is not so much
making sure that I have all the boxes filled in correctly on the form but
rather how to report all the things that I am going to be purchasing for the
new high school.  For instance if you put on your e-rate application a video
server than the government will deny funding on it, but if you list the
exact same thing as a proxy server then they will possibly help fund it.

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html