From: Joseph S. Arruda [mailto:joseph@valinux.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 2:44 PM
To: seul-edu
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] KDE or GNOME?

Enlightenment (www.enlightenment.org)...period.  I can run Gnome and KDE
objects simultaneously and I get the advantage of the most aethetically
pleasant (and malleable) environment around.  PLus the new compnonents
(eVAS, eTCHER, and the EFM file manager, et al) are mind-boggling.

PS = if it must be between those 2 choices only...KDE.

> After reading the message on KDE-EDU, it has sparked a question for me
> to ask: KDE or GNOME? I like GNOME because of its Open Source nature but
> the students don't really care about OSS. So would GNOME or KDE be a
> better choice?
>
> Kevin Brown.

Joseph E. Arruda	|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist	|	sourceforge.net