[seul-edu] New educational app--admin

I think I've mentioned this before, but I saw it again on Freshmeat:

http://150.104.140.222/distrib/

Here's the Freshmeat description: CyberCenter Online Classroom is a
project to develop an online classroom using an almost completely
dynamic system, where almost all content is handled by the SQL
server. It is also trying to make the user interface simple on the
student and administrative end, requiring no interaction with the
actual system except for installation.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid