[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Software for journal publish]

I just received this.  I apologize for not listing contact info in the
Linux in education report, Oliver, but at least the information is
getting to you somehow.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people