[seul-edu] Linux educational coalition idea

I posted my first ideas about using RedHat's counter-proposal to
Microsoft's lawsuit settlement idea as a jumping-off point for a
Linux educational idea on Friday and Saturday.  I figured that they
wouldn't get widely seen till today, what with the Thanksgiving
holiday in the US.  So today I've been waiting to see what responses
they'd get, and there's nothing!  They may not be the most
earth-shattering concepts ever proposed, but I thought I'd get at
least _some_ more comments, even if they were of the, "Oh, just shut
up and go away, Doug," variety.  So what do you think, folks?

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people