Re: [seul-edu] Re: coalition future (was: RE: [coalition web ring])

Fantastic!

Roger apparently had ideas about not using the sourceforge app -- what about
using it as a starting point and adapting it?

I hope some real coders are interested?!

David

--
David M. Bucknell
http://members.iteachnet.org/~david