[seul-edu] Re: Site tools for Schoolforge

Replying to my own post--what a loser!  Anyway, here are a couple of
apps that look promising to me.  I haven't actually used either of
these, so take this as a first cut, not a recommendation.

http://ddtstudio.de/  Document Juggler

Document Juggler is a PHP application to create dynamic MySQL-based
help, reference, or documentation pages on any topic. It allows you to
submit, update, and manage a documentation tree hierarchy, to create
multiple documents threads, to flexibly remove content with full
control, to update and edit your document system, and to add pictures
and HTML to your dynamic help pages.

http://picolibre.eu.org/prebeta  PicoLibre

The aim of the PiCoLibre project is to develop a collaborative platform
for developing software within an educational context. As a part of the
PeCoVaLL project,. PiCoLibre implements the CoopX protocol, which allows
it to interconnect with other software development platforms.