Re: [seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

To be honest, I don't really mind what we use as long as we agree on
something that works, and  something that we can keep on using as people
come and go. I'm more interested in the content at this stage. I know Zope
is a great product, as Python is a great language. I wish I had the time
to explore them further myself. I believe that PHP would be better
because more people know it, that's all.

I think we should definitely avoid the Windows server, however ... :-)

Michael

--
m.hall@latis.net.au
http://openlearningcommunity.org