[seul-edu] xgettext (Kteacher)

Ive made improvements to Kteacher but I am still unable to get KDevelop to
make a source distribution.  An executable binary will be up tomorrow
http://www.linuxlots.com/~dwculp) .  However, I have tracked down the
problem with KDevelop.  It needs a package called xgettext.  Anyone heard of
it.  Searched freshmeat for it and came up with nothing.  I will make the
source dist myself when I have time.  Ive been at a conference about
integrating technology into education which has taken up some time.  Taught
by a woman who claims to be very computer literate and been working with
technology since the 80's.  Didnt know what Linux was.

Dave