Re: [seul-edu] New (?) educational app--commercial

On Tue, 03 Oct 2000, Douglas Loss wrote:

> BASCOM has released ICS 3.0 for Linux.  I admit that I don't
> know anything about this.  Is it worth looking into, or do we
> already have free and open source equivalents for most of its
> functionality?

A cursory look seems to show that this is a firewall/proxy
server/web cache appliance packaged for the educational
community.  Could some of you take a closer look at
http://www.bascom.com/products/ics/ics_pgl.html and see if I got
it right and if there's more to it than what I've mentioned?

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.