Re: [seul-edu] Technology Plan

I have only worked for independent schools (in the US and International) and a
German public school.  German public schools don't have much technology vision
at all and most vision (at least in Berlin come from the state).  We had to have
plan, so that we could work with the US embasy -- they partly funded this
school.  The current international school I work with has been critized by the
reacreditation review that we have no published 5 year plan.  The independent
school in the needed to have a 5 year plan -- otherwise the board of trusties
weren't interested in talking to us at all.

I took a quick look at your plan and liked it.  You give a good overview of many
statistics.  You also avoid the tempation to present a shopping list, which goes
out of date by the time the ink dries.  I don't think I will be able to create
all the usage statistics you have created, but I think I will use your report as
a model for our 5 year plan.

Bill Tihen