[seul-edu] Cool pine feature! (could help managing mail-lists)

Hello!

I have accidentally found a proper way to handle mail-lists in pine.
(is it only pine feature ,BTW?)

Look what pine developers prepared to simplify unsubscribe
from mail-list:

If the header has line like this (from mail list LEDA):

- pine will add at the end of the letter a link to unsubscription
procedure!

As I believe many of us pine, we  could  use  this  feature  to
manage mail-lists easily.

What do you folks think?

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi

P.S. I do not believe we will loose too many people this way ;-)
--
~ Russia ~ Karelia ~ Petrozavodsk ~ rnd@onego.ru ~
~ Sunday, October 22, 2000 ~ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 ~