[seul-edu] [Fwd: Global Junior Challenge]

As I recall, we submitted SEUL/edu and maybe some other of our projects to this
contest.  At least, that's the only reason I can think of for this message to be
directed at our mailing list.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid