Re: [seul-edu] programming class

hi :)

 thanks for the response... distributing compile processes to client side
would be the best solution that im looking into.  our students log in from
windows 98 systems thru telnet sessions.  these pc's are celerons and
pII's and 486.  i would greatly appreciate if you can point me to where i
could start.

best regards