[seul-edu] frontpage client?

Hi all,

I'm being asked to help maintain a newsletter site for a professional
organization in my field (ESL).  Problem is, the sysadmin at the hosting site
(a colleague's university) doesn't allow ftp; he seems to think that the most
secure thing is to only let people use Frontpage to upload their files.

I've searched on Freshmeat and linuxapps.com for software that could do this
for me from Linux, but to no avail.

Does anyone know how to upload to a Windows server with Frontpage extensions,
without rebooting into Windows and loading up Frontpage?

Best regards,

Jeff Nelson