[seul-edu] Linux application developers--who's using your stuff?

This is a companion request to my earlier one for schools to tell us
about the Linux software they're using.  If you are a developer for
a Linux educational application and you have this information, could
you please tell us which schools are using your software?  This
would preclude us having to evaluate it for scholastic utility,
since if it's already in use scholastically it has already
demonstrated that utility.  Thanks!

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: