[seul-edu] Drieluik

Hi,

an earlier submission is probably lost; I will send it again.

Drieluik (Tryptich) is  a LAMP application aimed at administration
and publication on the web of university courses. It features
student administration, the management of glossary and bibliography,
the display of learning modules and last but not least Multiple
choice questions that can be individualized, randomized, or prepared
for written examinations.

A working environment can be seen at
http://pi0959.kub.nl/Paai/Onderw/Vir or
http://pi0959.kub.nl/Paai/Onderw/Ir, use guest as username and
password (obviously you cannot access students data).

The programs can be downloaded from ftp:/Drieluik/drieluik.tgz. I am
afraid that installation is a bit 'al fresco'.

Paai

--
Dr. J.J. Paijmans

--