[seul-edu] Freeduc CD release .. compatibility with ISO?

While tidying up my open source/edu bookmarks I came across this on
www.ofset.org:

  OFSET is proud to launch the Freeduc CD-ROM. It is a live GNU
  system on CD-ROM packed with a set of free software which
  present a real interest for the education sector. This tool
  gives the ability to educator to easily use what is available
  for them. Hopefully, this tool will help in the promotion of
  the free software and its values within the education
  institutions.

  The Freeduc project :
  ( http://www.ofset.org/projects/edusoft/edusoft.html )

A quick browse of freeduc suggests that its goals are pretty similar to those
on this list. The CD has similarities and differences in that it is a bootable
(based on knoppix - www.knopper.net) rather than a package repository, but the
packages are .debs so there is likely to be some crossover with SEUL/Edu-ISO.
I imagine collaboration could do both projects a lot of good!

cheers,

Doran