Re: [seul-edu] Article: PCs diverted from landfill to South African schools

On Thursday 24 October 2002 08:00 pm, Richard Smedley wrote:
> Leon Brooks wrote:
>> Nestlé
>>     and Shell.

>> I have a bad feeling about both of those snippets. I can't speak about
>> Exel personally, but every one of the other companies listed has a bad
>> reputation for supporting `good' causes for ulterior motives.

> http://www.babymilkaction.org/resources/downloads.html
> http://www.mcspotlight.org/beyond/companies/shell.html

Two down, and Microsoft is a doddle (how about, `we pay for the IT awareness
training for practically all of the judges involved in antitrust' - no
conflict of interest there at all), I'm sure Eli Lilley have at least one set
of bones hanging in their closet even if I can't remember what it is, does
anyone know anything underhanded about Exel?

Cheers; Leon