Re: [seul-edu] Article: PCs diverted from landfill to South Africanschools

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 21:55, psutton wrote:
> I would liase with the local linux hackers in the area and see what can be
> sent cheaply, I am sure cd's are easy enough to send,  and not too expensive
> either.

  The first question should be "what do THEY want".  Then the second
question should be "how could we plan a mid- long- term operation".
Then we could start thinking about what WE want to send.

  Otherwise you end up doing the same "religious/economic" war as
Micro$oft (but it is maybe what you want ?), and you will do more harm
that good ...

  Sorry, but that kind of talk always makes me shout ...

  Anyway, begining the reflection is always a good thing !

	Amitiés

		Guillaume