Re: [seul-edu] Slowest Computers Useful For

At home I set up a apaceh web server on a p200 with 32mb of RAM,  it's great
for testing my own web pages.  I did this cos I was bored on friday evening.

On another note,  I guess a basic 486, running minimal linux set up with the
ability to telnet into computers which may have crashed would be useful.

I guess if you can get x working and a very simple web browser you could use
it to display information,  e.g as a window display,  nice, simple and low
powered.

Paul