Major interview

Roman Kirsanow has talked to Liz Coolbaugh from Linux Weekly News about
doing an interview on the state of Linux in education (more or less).
He's asked me and Jose Lacal from OpenClassroom to also take part.
There hasn't been a date scheduled yet for this interview, so I figure
we have a bit of time to discuss what things we should focus on.

OK, folks.  What should our approach be in this interview?  What things
do we want to emphasize, and what things should we stay away from?  I
don't think the three of us should repeat each other's words, but a if
we have coherent and organized ideas that largely reinforce each other
that can't hurt.